Aniké Midelė’s Autumn/Winter 2016 Bridal Collection – ‘Enchanted’
Luxury brand Aniké Midelė released her latest bridal collection to coincide with the launch of her new website anikemidele.com. The luxury label headed by Olamidé Aniké Elegbe drifts from soft sheer fabrics to solid heavy fabrications in her stylised image of an alternative fairy tale.
The Autumn/Winter 2016 collection features 7 tier layers of scalloped beaded lace edges, boleros, exaggerated two metre trains, crystal beaded lace, ball gown elements of pearl and stone beading, crystalized satin, corsets, cathedral trains, floral lace, beaded star jewelled illusion necklines, sweetheart necklines, mermaid and fish tail styles and guipure cut lace.
Check it out!
Vendors / Credits
- Creative Director: Olamide Aniké Elegbe | Instagram of AM Bridals | Instagram
- Photography: Visions photography | Instagram, Yitschaq Abia | Instagram & Yomi Akanni | Instagram
- Make Up: Diana Subi Eja of Belleza Couture Makeovers | Instagram
- Models: Angella Phillips | Instagram @theangellaphillips, Chidimma Maduka | Instagram @ckatianna
- PR: Fashion Kulture | Instagram
- Location: Aniké Midelé Studios Ikeja, Lagos