Wedding vlogger, Wura Manola is asking the million-dollar question – why are weddings so expensive? According to her, “People often wonder why weddings are so expensive and I wanted to break this down so that they have more of an understanding of what makes weddings so expensive“. This would help couples go into wedding planning with a more realistic budget, expectations, and the right mindset. In this episode, she shares 6 reasons why weddings are so expensive.
Here’s an excerpt of the key points
- Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime occasion for most people
- Weddings are usually whole day events and sometimes they are spread over multiple days.
- Weddings are big projects and as such, are time-consuming
- Weddings incur a lot of labour costs
- All the elements that are needed to make your wedding work
- Food & drinks
About Wura Manola