Nigerian menswear label McMeka released its ‘Man About Town’ collection recently. The collection features daring check and gingham prints, deep tones of orange, blue, green and red, tweed fabrics and of course we have to mention the deep green suit with the asymmetrical cuts.
Created by MTN British Council Young Designer Awards LFDW 2013 winner, Rodney Emeka, the collection is inspired by the savvy gentleman who is a globe trotter, loves the arts, has impeccable and refined taste for fashion and an unrivaled take on style.
Check it out.
- Photography: D’Mayo Photography
- Stylist & Shoot Director: Rodney Emeka
- Assistant Stylist: Frankie @DHStylefactory & Onamusi Tolulesan Adeoye @magbespoke
- Makeup: Eragbae Alao
- Content Director: The Style Infidel For ChicNiCity
- Models: Alex Ekubo, Ndukwe Kalu, Sunday Balogun
For more information, call +2348151662996 | Email: email@example.com | Visit: www.mcmeka.com