TV personality Dolapo Oni and Prince Adegbite Sijuwade had their white wedding yesterday in London. The reception held at the prestigious Dorchester hotel. The couple, who had their traditional wedding on the 2nd of August, 2015 in Lagos, looked picture perfect.
Dolapo looked absolutely stunning in a pristine white dress by Romona Keveza. She later changed into a bridal jumpsuit by Lebanese designer – Krikor Jabotian for the reception.
Gbite Sijuwade is an entrepreneur and the son of the late Ooni of Ife.
Check out first pictures below;
This Day Shoot
The couple have also been featured in today’s edition of ThisDay Style. Check out the stunning pictures by TY Bello below.
- Hashtag: #DoliGbi2015
- Bride’s Gown: Romona Keveza
- Bride’s Reception Outfit: Krikor Jabotian | Instagram
- Bride’s Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Instagram
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Becks Buki | Instagram
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Elvira Jude | Instagram
This Day Pre-Wedding Shoot
- Makeup: Joyce Jacob Beauty | Instagram
- Hair: Zubby Definition | Instagram
- Stylist: Styled by You Me | Instagram
- Photography: TY Bello | Instagram
Picture Credit: Instagram.com/#DoliGbi2015