These aso-oke traditional bridal looks are modern!
We have an aso-oke inspired traditional bridal shoot for you. The shoot tagged #IsalePotiSeries was coordinated by Oluwatobi Ogundele for CEO Mania Alaso Oke and features four traditional bridal outfits made from aso-oke. We love the two-toned aso-oke trend, which is featured in this shoot as well as the multicoloured and bright pink look.
Check them out and let us know which looks are your favourite in the comments section!
- Outfits: CEO Mania Alaso Oke
- Photography: Rare Magic Gallery
- Hair: Tobbie’s Touch
- Makeup (Two-toned outfit & Multicoloured lacer): Topal Touch
- Makeup (Navy Blue Multicoloured outfit & Pink Dress): NomeyJ Makeovers
- Gele: Taiwos Touch
- Fascinator: Proverbs Creations NG
- Jewellery: Gbenga Artsmith
- Location: Sheba Centre Ltd
- Muse: KBS Models
- Tailoring: Tan Couture