Beauty Africa Exhibition 2015 – Day One in Pictures
The continent’s largest event dedicated to beauty and wellness – Beauty Africa Exhibition & Conferences opened today (October 7, 2015) at the Eko Convention Center, Lagos, Nigeria.
The event continues on 8-9 October and will attract thousands of beauty professionals from West Africa and beyond. The exhibition hosts more than 100 companies, showcasing a wide range of innovative beauty products and services. (products and solutions for your beauty business).
In addition to the exhibition, international and regional speakers will host simultaneous hour-long live demo’s, which will showcase the very latest techniques and methods in the field of makeup, hair and skin.
Tomorrow’s speakers include;
- Oshewa Olubunmi of Oshewabeauty
- Dr MB Danmallam, Nigermed Skincare; Nigeria Association of Dermatologists
- Dr Hilda Ashio Titiloye, SKIN101, Abuja; McCosmetics Mesotherapy solutions
- Suka Artini, Apples and Oranges Total Body Therapy
- Ketty Virassamy, Biologique Recherche- Paris
- Joan Okorodudu, Lagos Ageless Clinic
- Junior Green, Junior Green Celebrity Hairstylist
- Bimpe Onakoya, L’Oreal
- Rhema Akabuogu, House of Tara International
- Marco Louis, MAC International, and many others
Here are a few pictures from the conference today;
LoveweddingsNG is a media sponsor of the Beauty Africa Exhibition & Conferences 2015