The couple’s traditional wedding held on July 31, 2014 and the white wedding took place on the 2nd of August, 2014. Motilayo and Banji had so many fab pictures from their wedding that we thought it’d be a good idea to split the post into two parts – Traditional Wedding and White Wedding so here goes, pictures from Motilayo and Banji’s traditional wedding… Enjoy!
Our Wedding tips
There are so many!
- Please, please, and please, plan your wedding six months in advance at the least.
- Don’t kill yourselves over the details, there are way too many details, it’ll drive you crazy!
- Find out how much it will cost to be your bride’s maid or grooms man before asking anyone to be on your train. Find out how much the clothes, bouquets, shoes, accessories will cost and then let them know the price while asking them to be on your train so they can budget it in advance or decline if they can’t. Also make sure the people you ask to be on your train are in the same city as you, or there might be logistics issues and they might not be able to be a part of your wedding.
- Hire a wedding planner before you make any plans. Let he or she take care of most of the work for you. We highly recommend Bisola of Trendybee Events. She’s awesome.
- Let your planner handle Aso-ebi. It’s the devil’s work! lol. Or get someone to. Just don’t take on the task yourself.
- Location: Red Carpet Hall, Oniru, Lekki
- Colors: Coral and Gold
- Decor: Aquarian Touch | Instagram
- Photographer: Seyi Body Lawson | Instagram | Website
- Makeup & Gele: Beauty by Queen | Instagram
- Bride and Groom’s Beads: Beads by Moyin Daves | Instagram
- Bride and groom’s first outfit: Tisbee Aso-Oke, Ikeja
We love weddings, do you?