You all saw Adesua Etomi at the AMVCA and yes, she slayed!!!
One thing we could not get enough of was her flawless makeup by our vendor – Tito of T.A’Lamode Makeup so we got in touch with her to find out the secret behind Adesua’s flawless makeover.
For Adesua’s look, I decided to go subtle but still make a statement. The dress she wore (a beautiful gown by April by Kunbi) was green and sparkly so I wanted to keep everyone’s attention on the dress and didn’t want her makeup to distract.
For her eyes, I went with a champagne coloured eye shadow – a shade really close to her skin color and then did a a strong winged eyeliner to give the look a little bit of edge.
Her skin is already very flawless but sensitive too, so for her face I went for a full coverage as I knew there would be a lot of camera lights. I also thought that if she won, all eyes would be on her, so she needed to have a flawless finish.
I decided to do a really soft almost bare look, so I used a light pink matte liquid lipstick on her which complimented the entire look.
Here’s a list of all the products I used.
- Sacha primer
- Nars Sheer Foundation in Cadiz
- Mac conceal and correct palette
- Anastasia Beverly hills Original contour kit
- Mac Studio fix NW40
- Nars radiant concealer in Caramel
- Becca Highlighter
- Mac blush in Dollymix
- NYX jumbo pencil in milk
- Mac neutral eyeshadow palette
- Maybelline Lasting drama black shock.
- Makeup addiction eyeshadow in Whisper
- Inglot Gel liner #77
- Modelrock lashes russian doll
- Makeup addiction flaming love palette
- Nyx liquid lipstick