Nigerian wedding photographer – Yagazie of Gazmadu Photography put together this beautiful rustic styled wedding shoot. The shoot was inspired by brides who would rather have a private, elegant and romantic wedding over the dramatic, luxurious weddings Nigerian brides are fast becoming known for.
Here’s what Yagazie ha to say;
We’re currently in an era of dramatic and luxurious weddings, which is great! But then again I know quite a number of brides would rather have a wedding more private, simple, elegant and most importantly romantic.
This shoot is aimed at inspiring the bride who is all for uniqueness.
After a lot of research, I was really particular that all the details have the rustic/vintage feel. I’m thankful to the amazing vendors I teamed up with who helped bring this vision into life.
I hope this shoot inspires you and your decisions.
- Photography: Gazmadu Studios | Instagram – @gazmadu @gazmadustudios
- Makeup: T’A’La Mode Makeup | Instagram
- Accessories: Zena Accessories | Instagram
- Invitation & Stationery: R’ADE Designs Prints Handcrafts | Instagram
- Videography: LanreEsho Films | Instagram
- Planning & Design: Events by B&C Fabs | Instagram
- Floral Design: Aralia by Nature | Instagram
- Hairstylist: Tasala HQ | Instagram
- Cake: Andy Clark Cakes | Instagram
- Tuxedo: T.I Nathan | Instagram
- Dresses: Brides n More Ikeja | Instagram
- Models: Beth Model Management | Instagram & Catch 22 Models | Instagram