London-based hair stylist, Brides Personified collaborated with makeup artist, Bev K to bring us bridal hair and makeup inspiration. The shoot, photographed by Helen Leonard Photography, shows how brides can step out of the norm on their big day.
The makeup artist, Bev says: “My brides generally love the natural makeup look that will enhance their natural beauty without masking it, while a classic understated makeup look will never date in photos. However, I wanted to demonstrate that a of pop colour or defined eyes can ooze ‘look at me’ for the daring bride.“
Hair stylist, Helen of Brides Personified says: “I wanted to show the diverse hair styles that brides can achieve for their wedding day, you don’t have to follow the ‘”norm” with your hair all up in a structured hairstyle, you can wear a gorgeous afro, wear your natural hair with no hair extensions and for those that do like their hair up, I’ve got you covered too.”
- Hair: Helen Leonard of Brides Personified | Website | Instagram
- Photography: Helen Leonard Photography | Instagram
- Makeup: Bev K MUA | Website | Instagram
- Models: Yawa McDonnell | Zara Marie | Remee Archer from Black Afro Queens
- Dress & Accessories: Kate Edmondson