Nigerian jewellery brand, Gbenga Artsmith released pictures from their 2017 jewellery collection titled “FÀÁJIQUIN”. The collection chronicles the delights of owambe lovers of the Nigerian society- from the uber glam of makeup and gele, to fabulously tailored outfits and not to forget, beautifully crafted jewellery!
In the words of Gbenga Ayo-Dada, the creative director, “FÀÁJIQUIN was coined by me and I fondly use the moniker to describe owambe queens and elegant brides who are always the cynosure of eyes at various celebrations. They are the symbol of fun, glamorous fashion and revelry. “FÀÁJIQUIN” is also a mythical tonic that I believe gingers party riders who hold back nothing when grooving and having the time of their life at owambe gigs. Something just has to be responsible for all that high-octane energy. Lol”
The lookbook is a 15-piece collection and is the most versatile collection to ever come from the stable of Gbenga Artsmith. Most of the pieces are multipurpose and can be rocked with anything!
Check on it!!
- Jewelry: Gbenga Artsmith | @gbengaartsmith
- Styling: Gbenga Ayo Dada | @gbengaayodada
- Photography: Rare Magic Gallery
- Makeup/Gele: Tifara Makeovers
- Green Asooke gele: Molbaks Alasooke
- Coral Gele & Blue bridal asooke: Tickled Pink Asooke
- Marsala Asooke: Depeju Tribes Asooke
- White brridal asooke: Patrick Ayanski
- Burgundy & coral gowns: Cynthia Michaels Fashion
- Wine blouse and coral blouse: Hadassah Clothings
- Natural hair styling: Oxlusive Unisex Salon
- Henna: Kofo
- Models: @funmi_salaam @mikun_tara @darkskinnedfemale_