Chidinma and Christian met while studying for their Masters degree in the UK after a mix up with backpacks. The couple got married in a ceremony planned by 3003 Events. We caught up with the bride, who shared their love story and photos from their traditional and white wedding.
How we met
We met during while studying for our Masters degrees in the U.K.
We had a mutual friend whom he came to visit; that was when he saw me. The thing was that I didn’t know there was someone in the house visiting; I saw what I thought was my backpack, and started wondering why my backpack was downstairs, in the dining area.
As I was making my way back to my room with the supposed backpack, this calm voice said to me; where are you going with my backpack? I said it was mine, and kept a serious face wondering what game he was playing at. He repeated himself claiming the backpack was his. I took a closer look at the backpack and realised it wasn’t mine. I apologised and ran up to my room.
He came visiting again, this time to see me…
The proposal didn’t come as a surprise because all along we knew what we wanted, though we came across lots of challenges, but God showed himself true.
- Event planner: 3003 Events
- Photography: Euclase Photography
- Videography: WHPH Media
- Makeup (White Wedding): Jojo’s Touch
- Makeup (Trad): Abi Swiss Makeover
- Handfan and bouquet: C’amaka Bespoke Pieces
- Beads: House of Ariwodola
- MC: Roby Ekpo
- Bridesmaids roses: Ezinne Pearl
- Bridesmaids dresses (sleeveless): Freda Cameo Style House
- Bridesmaids dresses (with sleeves) & Robes: Ajul Stitches
- Bridesmaids gift boxes: Lacedar Beauty
- Reception dress: Miss Veranora