What we loved about Uloma and Michael’s Grand Nigerian Wedding in London | #MULove18
Uloma and Michael said ‘I Do’ on Saturday, the 12th of May 2018 at the London Oratory church in Knightsbridge, London. Their reception followed immediately after at the Sheraton Grand Park Lane Hotel in Mayfair. We spotted their wedding hashtags, #UlomaMichael18 #MULove18 when we came across their stunning pre-wedding shoot in Dubai shared on their coordinator, Event On Wheels’ page on Instagram and we’ve followed their wedding ever since. Here’s everything we loved about their grand wedding in London.
Their Stunning Pre-Wedding shoot in Dubai: The couple had their pre-wedding shoot in Dubai; the photos were shot by Saiid El Ghazal Photography.
Uloma’s Nude Bridal Makeup by OTS Beauty looked natural and stunning. We love how flawless her skin looks.
Vera Wang Gang: Uloma wore the Vera Wang Lark wedding gown; the dress is made of a delicate crinkled silk and covered with Chantilly lace appliqués. We love the bottom of her dress, which was layered with fan-tiered lace and organza. We also love her bouquet
7 tiered cake for 7 years in love: Uloma & Michael’s 7 tiered wedding cake by Paddy Cakes UK represented one year of their relationship
Bride & Bridesmaids Choreography: It’s been a minute since we saw this at a wedding so when Uloma and her bridesmaids took the stage to do a rehearsed dance, we were excited. See a clip from the reception below shared by their coordinator, Event On Wheels’
Their reception held at the prestigious Sheraton Grand Park Lane hotel in Mayfair. If you’ve ever been to the ballroom at this venue, you’d understand what we mean.
- Coordinator: Events On Wheels (EOW)
- Wedding Planner: The Man That Plans
- Photography: Adebayo Deru
- Videography: Special Functions
- Bride’s Makeup: OTS Beauty
- Bridesmaids Makeup: Jennifer Olaleye | IBK
- Bride’s Gele: Gidi Finest Makeover
- Hair: Charis Hair
- Photobooth: The Lab Photobooth
- Caterers: Magic Fingers Events
- DJ: DJ Spective
- MC: A Dot Comedian
- Decorator: Designer Chair Covers to go
- Bride’s shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bride’s dress: Vera Wang
- Bridesmaids’ dresses: House of Dorothy Bridals
- Dancefloor & Production: VNV Live
- Cake: Paddy Cakes UK
- Sweet table: Byliz
- Entertainment: Egwu Oganiru