Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo weds Tchidi Chikere in Lagos | #TeeNuel18
Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo and her husband, Tchidi Chikere had their white wedding on Saturday, the 9th of June, 2018. The couple had their traditional wedding four years ago and their registry wedding in 2017. The couple have a daughter together, Tessa.
Nuella looked stunning in a dress by Yemi Shoyemi while Tchidi looked aisle perfect in Telvin Nwafor. Their celebrity bridal party had fellow actors and actresses like Bishop Umeh, Osita Iheme, Daniel K Daniel and more. We also spotted more celebrities at #TeeNuel18 like Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda-Coker and a number of others.
This is Chidi’s second marriage; he was previously married to Sophia, who he had three sons with.
See first photos from #TeeNuel18!
The actor and producer performed a special song for his bride as they had their first dance at the reception. Watch below;
A post shared by TCHIDI (@officialtchidichikere) on Jun 10, 2018 at 5:56am PDT
- Photography: Diko Photography
- Planner: Nwandos Signature Events
- Bride’s dress: Yemi Shoyemi
- Groom’s suit: Telvin Nwafor
- Bride’s Makeup: Ask Onyeka Beauty
- Bride’s Hair: Ferdinand’s Hair
- Bridesmaids dresses: Nuel Afrik
- MC: MC Shakara TV | Mercy Ajisafe