Media personality and fashion entrepreneur, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi and Femisoro Ajayi are getting married today, Saturday, the 3rd of November 2018 as we write this. The day kicked off with their traditional wedding and the white wedding and reception followed shortly after. The groom, Femisoro Ajayi is a talent manager and manages Falz.
As expected, we’ve already spotted a number of celebs at their wedding including Falz the
For the white wedding, the couple got dressed in Kimono Kollection and April by Kunbi. We love their star-studded bridal party, which included Falz, Adekunle Gold, Toke Makinwa and Simi and Lola OJ, who were both groomswomen. We love, love, love!
- Planner: TrendyBE Events
- Photography: Frank Ugah Photography
- Bride’s makeup: Anita Brows
- Bride’s hair: Tasala HQ
- Bride’s dress: April by Kunbi
- Bride’s shoes: Gbemisoke Shoes
- Groom’s tux: Kimono
- Bride’s bouquet: Aralia by Nature
- Asoebi fabric: Bunniebees Fabrics