A wedding gown made from aso oke
CEO Mania Alaso Oke is always showing us how versatile the aso oke fabric is. Aso oke is popularly worn by brides at their traditional wedding but who says you can’t wear aso oke at your white wedding too. This look features a wedding gown made from aso-oke.
The shoot was put together by Ogundele Oluwatobi of CEO Mania Alaso Oke to showcase one of many other things that can be made from the rich and indigenous Aso-Oke fabric.
Check on it!
- Aso-Oke: CEO Mania Alaso oke
- Hair: Tobbie’s Touch
- Tailoring: January 8th Style
- Makeup: Otenaira Makeovers
- Photography: Glintz Photography
- Earrings: Rochem Iyaileke