Miss World 2001 Agbani Darego was one of the judges at the finale of Miss World 2014, which took place at the ExCel London Exhibition and Convention Centre, London.
Agbani wore a floor length dress by Meena. Her hair and makeup were by London-based beauty maven Becks Buki. We love love love this look… Would definitely work for a classy wedding guest or very classy bridesmaids….
Supermodel Agbani judged the contestants along with;
- Julia Morley (chairman and owner of the Miss World Organisation)
- Rudy Salles (member of the National Assembly of France)
- Jody Reynolds (past president of Variety International and former Red Cross worker during the Vietnam War)
- Marsha-Rae Ratcliff (Variety International Board Member who first created the charity’s International Gold Pin Heart Campaign)
- Tony Hatch (English composer for musical theatre and television)
- Zhang Zilin (Miss World 2007, from China)
- Kaiane Aldorino (Miss World 2009, from Gibraltar)
- Azra Akin (Miss World 2002, from Turkey).
Picture Credit: Bella Naija
For more Red Carpet to Aisle Inspiration, click HERE