Celebrity bride-to-be – Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru is stunning on the cover of Genevieve magazine’s December 2015 bridal issue.
The radio presenter is set to say ‘I Do’ to her fiance – Tunde Demuren. She bares it all on her love journey with Tunde Demuren; a journey which started from “I’ll burn your house, Banky W, if Tunde does anything horrible to me!”, to saying “I do” to a beautiful future. And in a candid manner, she talks about looking forward to marriage and not succumbing to societal expectations.
The couple had their introduction a few months ago.
We love how she’s repping with her curvaceousness… 🙂
This issue also features an amazing interview with soul-singer – Timi Dakolo, who talks about marriage, fatherhood and household finance. Bridal Couturier – Yemi Osunkoya also talks bridal business, wears and inspiration.
You can also find juicy articles on wedding night sex, wedding vows, Christmas and a must-read article on what to do, if “THE ONE” did not show up this year.
- Photographer: Aham Ibeleme | Instagram
- Styling: Ifeoma Odogwu | Instagram
- Hair: TJ Olofinlade for Hair Craft | Instagram
- Make-up Artist: Bimpe Onakoya @Maybelline, New York | Instagram
- Bouquets and set décor: Nwando’s Signature | Instagram
- Creative Director: Segun Oluwole | Instagram