Our vendor – Alegrar Events planned and co-ordinated a shoot at north London’s luxury venue, the Meridian Grand. We love the colours used in this shoot – we think these colours will definitely be featured in a lot of Nigerian Weddings this year. Speaking about the shoot, Cynthia of Alegrar Events said;
We were going for an opulent look with rich golds, contrasted with purple and deep crimson reds as the floral centerpiece. The inspiration behind the shoot was simple, showcasing the elegant bride who wants to add a touch of opulence to her day and, what better way than with gold (big trend for 2016), custom made linen and stationery set against the backdrop of deep purples and crimson reds.
Watch the short clip below;
- Planning, coordination and design – Alegrar Events | Instagram
- Videography: Christiana Andrews Film | Instagram
- Photographer: Bola Sami Photography | Instagram
- Floral design: Beverley Wilson London and by Michelle Buabin | Instagram
- Cake: The Custom Cake Boutique | Instagram
- Stationery: The White Card Company | Instagram
- Bridal Gown designer: Alonuko | Instagram
- Groomswear: McJonathan London | Instagram
- Hair stylist: Brenz Hair Beauty | Instagram
- Makeup: Mojo Makeup | Instagram
- Groom’s accessories: Amara Andrews London | Instagram
- Venue: Meridian Grand | Instagram
3 thoughts on “Effortless Opulence: A Gold, Purple & Red Affair | Alegrar Events”
Thank you so much for the feature. The team and I worked hard to pull off a gorgeous shoot!
You’re welcome Cynthia.