Noble Igwe & Chioma Otisi’s wedding is happening right now!
The stylish blogger and entrepreneur style enthusiast and his brand manager bride have been lovebirds for many years. They had their traditional wedding in March 2016.
We’ve spotted a lot of celebs at the wedding, as expected… former Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, Mai Atafo, Yemi Oshikoya (Kosibah), Ebuka Obi-Uchendu (best man), Adebola Williams (groomsman), Segun Demuren (groomsman), Waje (who sang ‘At Last’ as the bride walked down the aisle), Timi Dakolo (who will also be performing at the wedding), MI, amongst many others.
View first pictures from the wedding below;
Keep refreshing for more!
Credits: Instagram.com | #Chobs16
- Bride’s Gown: Kosibah | Instagram
- Bride’s Makeup: Doranne Beauty
- Hair: Ugo of Make Me Salon
- Groom’s Outfit: MAI Atafo
- Decor: IJB Bespoke Events
- Access Cards: Access Cards NG
- Photography: Obi Somto Photography | Alistair Englebert Preston |