The Luxe Foodie Inspired Wedding Styled Shoot | Bashology Events
This luxe foodie wedding styled shoot by event designers, Bashology Events is simply stunning. Shot in September 2017, the shoot features a collaboration between a team of talented wedding vendors. We caught up with the stylist, Memkoh who told us what inspired the shoot.
It was a warm (or partially warm) afternoon in September 2017. A team of wedding vendors gathered for what would turn out to be an amazing wedding styled shoot. We’d worked with one of the vendors, Harmony in Happenstance on a Black and Bold Dresses Styled Shoot in 2016. It was her first styled shoot. When she got invited to photograph this luxe foodie shoot, we were delighted that she immediately thought of us to style the shoot, having worked successfully in the past.
The shoot was organized by Bashology Events, who we met on the day-of, and the venue was at Studio 52 DC, a multi-faceted event space.
We got to meet several other vendors at the venue. In the past, we had put together our wedding styled shoots without a full team of wedding vendors, so it was nice to finally be working with other creatives, each executing their specialty to the T.
- Styling (Bride & Groom): Memkoh | Instagram – @memkoh
- Photography: Harmony in Happenstance | Instagram – @harmonyinhappenstance
- Venue: Studio 52 | Instagram – @studio52dc
- Event design, tablescape/centerpiece & altar: Bashology | Instagram – @bashologyevents
- Florals: Cedar & Lime Collective | Instagram – @cedarandlimeco
- Calligraphy (Escort Cards & Ghost Chairs): Sarah McQuaid | Instagram – @smcquaidcalligraphy
- Hand painted Menu Cards & Window Art: Rachel Jones from Kapisak | Instagram – @rachelkapisak
- Catering: GetPlated Catering | Instagram – @getplateddc
- Furniture + Linen Rentals: DC Rentals | Instagram – @dceventrentals
- Specialty Rentals: Salt and Sundry | Instagram – @saltandsundry
- Makeup Artist: Shiedha Williams of Hellooo Gorgeous | Instagram – @shiedhaobeauty, @hellooo.gorgeous
- Model (Bride): Cecey Karoki
- Model (Groom): Ernest Owen