Nqobile, Gabrielle & Adri are black, gold & all shades of purple in this bridal shoot
This bridal styled shoot is black, gold and all shades of purple and it features three gorgeous influencers – Nqobile Danseur, Gabrielle (GiGi Beauty) & Adriano modelling as brides. We caught up with the planner Manuella Dakurah of Blessed Weddings & Events who shared;
We worked with the mood board above that I put together and the idea I wanted to achieve was to use black – which isn’t normally a wedding colour – in a sophisticated and elegant way; mixed with the luxury & warmth of gold along with the royal feel of purple in order to create a stunning and unique wedding décor.
GrandSapphire London was the perfect venue for our colour theme and we were very lucky that they agreed to work with us.
Working with our model couple, Gabrielle and Adriano was a great opportunity for us all as they are a lovely and fun couple and have great social media platforms. We were really excited to have them on board. The fact that they never released their real wedding pictures/videos was a great way to create even more engagement when releasing the shoot.
We were also very fortunate to work with our stunning model bride Nqobilé, who was an absolute pleasure to work with and allowed us create some gorgeous bridal portraits.
- Models: Gabrielle & Adriano | Nqobile Danseur
- Concept, planning & styling: Blessed Weddings Ltd
- Hairstyling: Lessandras Beauty Studio
- Makeup: Mana Mumin
- Bridal Dresses: House of Eliora
- Bridal Accessories: Fabulous Bridal Accessories UK
- Photography: Amanda Akokhia Photo & Bevon Burke Wedding Films
- Videography: Bevon Burke Wedding Films
- Table Decor: Blush Room Events
- Stage Decor: OMF Events
- Florist: Davina Simone Weddings
- Stationery: Leonie Gordon London
- Cake: All Shapes Cake
- Event hire: PW Event hire
- Venue: Grand Sapphire London