Uwem and Blessing’s minimalist & budget-friendly wedding | #OurBund
Uwem & Blessing met at a dance studio and they had a minimalist and budget-friendly Nigerian wedding. Catch up on their love story here if you missed it. Read all about their #OurBund wedding and see the stunning pictures below.
Our theme was essentially minimalist and budget-friendly. We wanted only 100 people at the wedding and we ensured that dream came true. We only wanted to spend a certain amount as well and it worked out.
We drafted 100 typewritten personalized letters, sealed them with wax seals and sent them out to each of our guests. The planning wasn’t too difficult once we found the right vendors who aligned with our goals.
The vendors were also our friends, it was really easy. We got sponsors, everything aligned.
Some vendors fell out on the way and we will not recommend those vendors to anyone but the beautiful thing was that friends pulled through for us. It was magical.
The wedding was not conventional and all the faces were familiar, so it turned into a get-together. We felt at home. The Party was super lit! People left the wedding drenched and it was super beautiful. We had all kinds of people at the wedding. It was super special.
It happened in Lagos but from the pictures,people could swear that it was a destination wedding. It was classy and special and we will do it over and over again if we need to.
- Couple: @ourbund
- Photography: Emmanuel Oyeleke Photography Studios (EOP Studios)
- Videography: Temiloluwa Films
- Flowers: Flower Shop Cafe Lagos
- Event coordinators: The Wedding Company NG
- Décor: The Business Cuisine
- Makeup: The Responsible Rebel & Beautified
- Hair: Dark & Lovely Africa
- Hairpiece: Yellow Daisy NG
- Groom’s outfit: Koch House
- Food: Chef Isie
- Sound: Madestics Entertainment
- DJ: DJ Skura
- Cake: Geedas Cake
- Shoes: Feargo Style
- Jewelry: Tween Klezz
- Hotel: Raddison Blu Lagos
- Bride’s after-party dress: Cotton Loops
- Venue: La Scala