Uju & Chinedu met thanks to her brother. The couple said ‘I Do’ on the 5th of April in an event planned by Lagos based event planner, Pink Nectar Experience. The bride shared their #TheCUweddingparty21 love story and pictures from their pre-wedding shoot and wedding with us. Check on it!
Our love story
We met through my brother. According to Chinedu, the first time he saw me was in 2006 when I was in SS2, he came to our house, and he met me as his friend’s sister. Nothing romantic just meeting his very close pal’s sister. The second meeting I remember was at my brother’s wedding, he was his best man, I can’t even remember us having a conversation.
However, around July 2019, my brother called me to tell me he was going to give my phone number to his friend because he asked for it. Before the number request, I didn’t know the underlying conversation. Though I think my brother teased him to come and marry his baby sister before he asked for the number.
As at then, he was still in Port Harcourt but he got transferred to Lagos by October that same year. When he finally relocated to Lagos, I was out of the country for a while but we got talking until I got back, we officially met and started dating December 2019.
We’ve had amazing moments since we started dating, our dating experience have included sampling restaurants in Lagos and I must say we’ve had an amazing time doing that! He is a solid pleasant person.
I have always admired my second brother’s friends because he is a smart champ and rolls with people of same ….
I am looking forward to more adventures with him. Happy to be doing life with a super duper intelligent young man!
Vendors & Credits
- Bride: @intentionaluju
- Planner: @pinknectarexperience
- Bride’s stylist: @kwasee.official
- Bride’s fascinator: @chic_elle.ng
- Cocktails: @thehunterscocktail
- Photography: @photokulture
- Bride & bridesmaids outfit: @omahumphreysignature
- Groom’s outfit: @kimonokollection
- Groom’s shoes: @davidwej
- Makeup: @tolufelix_mua
- Hairstylist: @skyhairspiration
- Bride’s accessories: @eccentricweddingaccessories
- Bride’s shoes: Ted Baker from @ummhie
- Bridesmaid’s accessories & fascinators: @eccentricweddingaccessories
- Bridesmaid’s robes & bouquet: @bouquetonthego
- Decor: @allurebylumarie
- Wedding Cake: @cakeatreat
- Videography: @creativestudiosng
- Security: @shieldsworth
- MC: @turnupcommisioner
- Food: @beyondtastee_catering | @paron.cuisine
- Drinks: @go2drinks
- Live band: @blossom_band
- Canapes & small chops: @cuisine_fantastique
- Afterparty grills: @cuisine_fantastique