The idea to start LoveweddingsNG was conceived in February 2014 and since then we’ve not looked back!!!
LoveweddingsNG is a Nigerian wedding website that provides tools and ideas to enable prospective couples gain inspiration for their big day. We also work with wedding vendors/suppliers to help connect them to their next couple or client. LoveWeddingsNG features an extensive wedding directory, articles, tips and so much more around weddings and more.
We understand that every bride and groom wants to have the most memorable day. So we’re here to offer all the necessary information to help make that possible. Our aim is to become your first choice for anything wedding-related.
Awards / Nominations
- Outstanding Media/Wedding Blog, Black MUA Awards 2014
- Outstanding Media/Wedding Blog, Black MUA Awards 2015
- Best Wedding Blog (Nominee), Nigerian Blog Awards 2014
- The Google Digital Garage is here to upskill Londoners – Marie Claire
- Digital Garage helps LoveWeddingsNG become a full-fledged business – Google
- Building a digital empire for the wedding industry – First Women UK
- The Latest 11 Naija Wedding Blogs for 2015 Nigerian Brides – Chief Weds Lolo
- Linda Ikeji Blog – Linda Ikeji’s Blog (LIB)
- Best wedding blogs to follow in 2016 – 7th Treasure
LoveweddingsNG partnered with a number of organisations on events serving as Media Partner / Media sponsor. Here are a few of them;
- The NOW Collectives (2017)
- The Bridal Masterclass, London with Joy Adenuga & Jide of St. Ola (2017)
- My Wedding Dubai (2017)
- Black Opal Nigeria Beauty Campaign (2016)
- The London Masterclass by Joy Adenuga & Jide of St. Ola (2016)
- The Bridal Masterclass by Dionne Smith Academy (2016)
- The African Bridal Show (2015)
- TCP Fashion and Beauty Entrepreneurship Seminar (2015)
- Beauty Africa Exhibition & Conferences (2015)
- Beauty Africa Exhibition & Conferences (2014)
For a full list of events we’ve sponsored or partnered with, visit our Partnership and Sponsorship page.
Welcome to our world!!!
We love weddings, do you? Get in touch today