Nigerian couple, Ashioma and Uba got married on the 4th of November, 2017. Their traditional wedding was planned by Rellas Cakes & More while the white wedding was planned by Nigerian wedding planner, IPC Events. In true LoveWeddingsNG fashion, we spent sometime stalking this wedding and decided to share what we loved about this Nigerian wedding.
1. Pre Wedding Shoot:
2. Bridal Party Invites & Gifts: The groomsmen and bridesmaids of #UbAsh were treated to custom invites and thank you gifts put together by The Gift Fairy NG. The groomsmen received these boxes inviting them to join the squad while the bridesmaids got ‘I Do’ totes and personalised girlie hangers.
[cl-flipbox link_type=”container” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Floveweddingsng.com%2F2017%2F04%2F10-creative-ways-to-thank-your-bridesmaids-groomsmen%2F” front_title=”More creative ways to thank your bridesmaids” front_bgimage=”57620″ front_bgimage_size=”large” back_title=”More creative ways to thank your groomsmen” back_bgimage=”57628″ back_bgimage_size=”large”]
3. The Couple’s Outfits:
Ashioma and Uba came to slay! All their outfits right from the traditional wedding to the white wedding were on point. From gorgeous aso oke fabric by Bimmms24 tailored by Tubo to Ashioma’s stunning wedding gown by April by Kunbi and Uba’s dope suit by Kimono Kollection; check on it!
4. The Groom & Groomsmen:
It’s not everyday that the spotlight is on the groom and his groomsmen but the #UbAsh men came ready. We already told you Nigerian traditional grooms and their groomsmen are not smiling! We weren’t joking
5. Grand Entrance:
Speaking of grand entrances, Ashioma & Uba arrived their reception in style.
6. The 360 Video booth: This by far is our highlight of the entire #UbAsh wedding experience. This 360 videobooth by Cinematics 360 is so dope. No words needed, just hit Play below.
The cocktails by Barcode Cocktails had a consistent theme – citrus and we love consistency.
- Photography: Euclase Photography
- Videography: Storm Blast Media
- Planner (White Wedding): IPC Events
- Planner (Traditional Wedding): Rellas Cakes & More
- Bride’s traditional outfit: Tubo
- Bride’s hand fan: Camaka Bespoke Pieces
- Bride’s makeup (Traditional Wedding): Z.A. Makeovers
- Bride’s makeup (Pre Wedding Shoot): Beauty by Queen
- Bride’s dress (Pre Wedding Shoot): Fablane by Derin
- Bride’s dress (White Wedding): April by Kunbi
- Bride’s hair: Hair by Sleame
- Bride’s Bouquet: Love Bug Florist
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Tosho Woods
- Groom & Groomsmen Oufit: Kimono Kollection
- Decor: Torge Events
- Decor (White Wedding): Nwandos Signature Events
- Cocktails: Barcode Cocktails
- Asooke: Bimmms 24
- Jewllery: Tavin Beads
- Clutch: Modest Daily Fashion
- Bubbles (Pre Wedding Shoot): Eventecture
- MC: Emma Oh ma God
- Special Effects: Innovate Media