Cynthia & Jide Kola’s #CJLoveStory Nigerian wedding will make your day!
Nigerian wedding photographer, Jide Kola said ‘I Do’ to his beautiful bride, Cynthia a few weeks ago. The couple shared their stunning proposal story in Dubai with us a while back, catch up if you missed it.
Jide and Cynthia both
Their bridal party also came to represent. The groom and his #AgbadaGang put on a show in their co-ordinated agbada’s by Ama Lagos.
The bride’s company, Beaute Fabrics made the bridesmaids outfit. You know we love a DIY bride any day anytime.
We were so proud to see so many photographers and industry colleagues come together to celebrate one of their own. A number of the groomsmen are also photographers and we spotted Obi Somto, Emmanuel Oyeleke, Laphy Photography, Bayo Omoboriowo and others.
See all the stunning pictures from the #CJLoveStory below;
- Planner: Zapphaire Events
- Photography: Jide Odukoya Photography | Jide Akinyemi Photography | Prince Meyson |
- Bride’s wedding gown: Yemi Shoyemi
- Bride’s hair: Tobbie’s Touch
- Bride’s makeup: Jide of St. Ola
- Bridesmaids’ makeup: Zainab Azeez
- Bridesmaids’ outfit: Beaute Fabrics
- Groom’s tux: Taryor Gabriels
- Groom’s shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Black & Plum groomsmen tuxedos: Taryor Gabriels
- Lavender suits for the groomsmen: Adetorch Lagos
- Brown shoes:
- Groom and Groomsmen styled by the groom, Jide Kola
- Bride’s makeup: Ara Bridals
- Gele: Taiwos Touch
- Aso Oke: Shadiat
- Groom’s agbada: Twelve19 Styles
- Burgundy agbada’s for the groomsmen: Ama Lagos