As you’ll already be aware, Anita Adetoye and Emmanuel Ikubese said ‘I Do’ last weekend in Lagos, Nigeria, and their wedding looked like a dream. With so many memorable moments – a beautiful first dance, celebrity appearances from Tiwa Savage, Timi Dakolo, and Precious and so much more; we reached out to their wedding planner, A Flair To Remember Events (AFTR Events) who shared a low down on how the finale for #RoadToBae2020 went.
The excitement, the fun, the love, the art, music, and all 5 senses were included in the journey of #RoadtoBae2020. Guests drunk celebrity favourite Luc Belaire bubbly and the delicious Bumbu Original Rum. We had a lot of surprise performances by world-leading artists like Timi Dakolo and Precious, who sang their First Dance songs; Tiwa Savage, Shaun Tizzle, Orezi, and more surprised the couple and guests at the after-party. On the deck, we had DJ Sparrow and GMoney from Jamaica. The beautiful celebration was hosted by the one and only Kenny Blaq; the after-party hosts were, Buchi, I Go Save, Hynana and AJEBO. It was definitely a wedding to remember!
The bride and groom shared;
After 11 months of meticulously planning every detail of our wedding by the amazing Buki of Luxury event planning @aflairtorememberevent, we saw “heaven on earth”. She created a beautiful symphony from concept, vision, and design and delivered over 2 continents with 60 vendors, 8 coordinators, over 1500 guests, 1 full week of incredible celebrations!
Being surrounded by all our family and friend has made such a difference to us. We have been overwhelmed (and many times moved to tears) by the outpouring of so much love towards us! You’ve surprised us, wowed us and honored us with your presence.
We want to thank all our amazing vendors (see list of vendors below) who worked tirelessly with Buki to deliver our dream wedding. We are forever grateful to you and your teams. Thank you for your efforts and support you have given to our dream.
We were two people now with one path and we are both grateful for all the people (too numerous to name!) that brought us to this union
Being pilgrims through the desert, storm drenched, billows overflown, we found love so regal and absolute.
Love beyond the tango of two heartbeats as one. Love embracing the rhythms, hushed not for lack of words to express it, but for the depth of emotion that compels it. Love that’s deep, true and unruffled.
Rich, yet requires no silver, gold or precious stones, Love incorruptible, utterly trusting… Totally, completely, committed, devoted.
My wife and I had the most beautiful week of our lives. Thank you.
Now, let’s show you what #RoadToBae2020 looked like in pictures by the amazing Bedge Pictures.
- Wedding planner and Design Concept: A Flair to Remember Event
- Wedding coordinator: Tessallure Events
- Decor: 524 Events
- Special effects and lighting: Syden Interactive
- Venue: Royal Oaks Centre
- MC: Kenny Blaq
- Hypeman: Buchi Comedian | AjeButter 22 | Mr Hyena
- DJ: DJ Sparrow
- Band: Eboni Band
- Special performances: Timi Dakolo | Precious | Orezi | Tiwa Savage | Sean Tizzle
- Photography: Bedge Pictures | Dexter Studios
- Videography: Cinematics NG | Wealth Media House
- Stylist: Dami Oke
- Makeup: Makeup Queen Makeup for AnitaBrowsstudio
- Hair: Charis Hair
- Flowers: Flower Shop Cafe
- Wedding Gown: Christopher Paunil
- Bride’s 2nd Outfit: Tope FnR
- Groom’s outfit: Taryor Gabriels
- Groom’s 2nd outfit: Jason Porshe
- Bridesmaid’s dresses: Alaine by Celine
- Bridesmaid’s gift: Craft Station by Dee
- Bridal robes: Ravenna O
- Lingerie: Sshhh Lingerie
- Security: Chams Consult
- Hostess: Merty Marcus
- Luxury cars: Mayfairr
- Wedding Fragrance: La Divine Frangrance Event Scenting
- Catering: TDream Delicacies | Top Chef Venture
- Small chops: 12 Baskets Foods Ltd | Larry Sprice
- Grills: Good Vibes Food.co
- Drinks: Drinkzified
- Guest’s drinks: Celebrity favorite- (Luc Belaire bubbly) | Belaire | Bumbu
- Cocktail: Iceberrys Cocktails
- Cake: Livvys Twist
- Dessert and Gelato: Melting Moments NG