Its Day 3 of our throwback to the first-ever Lagos Bridal Fashion Week and we’re finishing this series off with a bang! #LagosBFW featured a lot of our favourite African bridal designers; catch up if you missed Day 1 and Day 2.
Day 3 definitely featured some of our favorite bridal collections so we’re proud to present our favorite looks featuring pieces from Kosibah, Ese Azenabor, Toju Foyeh, Hudayya, and other talented African bridal designers.
Check on it!
1. This dress by Magnetic Elegance is the perfect dress for the wedding reception or after-party.
2. Valerie Davids brought this black and white number to the runway, which we love. Perfect for a themed prewedding shoot.
3. We love this look by Taryor Gabriels because it’s bold and the model came through with a lot of swag.
4. This look by Toju Foyeh was definitely one of our favorite looks from the entire show. We love the intricate details and also that its made out of aso-oke. We definitely can’t wait to see a bride walk down the aisle in an aso-oke wedding dress and the detachable train would make it perfect for the reception too.
5. This princess ball gown by Hudayya is just gorgeous! A complete look that can be lifted straight from the runway to the aisle.
6. Ese Azenabor‘s entire collection was glamorous. She gave us everything from wedding gowns, reception dresses and more. It was difficult choosing a favorite look but we finally settled on four stunning looks. First up, this gorgeous lacy bridal gown
7. Next up, this dress from Ese Azenabor‘s collection would work for the court wedding, the prewedding shoot or for the reception.
8. Another favorite from Ese Azenabor‘s collection! We totally love this look.
9. This dress by Kosibah is simple and classy. We love!
10. Finally, this piece by Kosibah is every African bride’s dream. One dress, three looks that’ll take you straight from the wedding ceremony to the reception and to the after-party. Perfect!