Cristal Olivier Weddings, a wedding and events planning and styling specialist shared pictures from their latest styled shoot tagged ‘Forever Blush’. Speaking about the inspiration behind the shoot, Cristal – the founder of Cristal Olivier Weddings said;
I wanted to do a shoot with the colour palette of blush, white and silver. Blush in itself is a very popular colour and although it has been trending for quite a while, its popularity doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon. When I ask couples to talk me through their vision for the day they usually show me inspirational pictures of weddings in different parts of America which are grand, luxurious events with big floral arrangements, statement pieces and dynamic lighting. I noticed that hardly ever were these images inspirational shots from weddings here in the UK, so I decided to fill this gap and show couples that they do not have compromise on style as we create a luxurious blush and silver wedding with a difference.
The shoot, which was styled, designed and coordinated by Cristal Olivier Weddings, was beautifully captured by T Philips Photography and Samon Films who creatively used their experience to deliver Cristal Olivier’s vision for the day. The images tell the viewer a story and shows different stages of a real wedding.
The location – the newly opened luxury banqueting hall of the Grand Sapphire Hotel and Banquet in South London created the perfect backdrop for a luxury scene. The bride’s makeup was done by Beauty Boudoir with nude with pink tones; her big and bold hair style was carefully crafted by Avos Hair and gave the look an edge to the look.
The bride wore a master piece from couture bridal and evening wear designer Yemi of Kosibah while the groom wore a 3 piece suit by the Savile Row bespoke men’s tailor Alexandra Wood’s new hire collection. The outfits tied in perfectly with the luxury theme.
The cake, an elegant and unique 5-tier wedding cake adorned with silver and blush dragees and delicate lace was designed by the Vanilla Orchid Bakery.
The vintage glass 7 arm candelabra and the unique ice chair from Event Decor Hire and the exquisite table top pieces from Duchess and Butler brought the theme to live. The tablescape was completed with a fresh new take on a menu card; The White Card Company designed a 2 in 1 name placement and menu card, and even included a personal thank you note from the couple (this could easily triple up as wedding favour).
Check on it!
- Creative director, styling and coordinating: Cristal Olivier Weddings | Website | Instagram
- Videographer: Samon Films | Website | Instagram
- Photography: T Philips Photography | Website | Instagram
- Wedding Gown: Kosibah | Website | Instagram
- Suit: Alexandra Wood | Website | Instagram
- Hair Stylist: Avos Hair | Website | Instagram
- Makeup Artist: Beauty Boudoir | Website | Instagram
- Venue: Grand Sapphire Hotel and Banquet | Website | Instagram
- Decor and Floral: Event Decor Hire | Website | Instagram
- Table Top: Duchess and Butler | Website | Instagram
- Cake: Vanilla Orchid Bakery | Website | Instagram
- Stationery: The White Card Company | Website | Instagram
- Models: Rayy Alex | Instagram & Vincent King | Instagram