Lagos stood still for a royal wedding yesterday (Saturday, the 20th of January 2018) as Eniola Oladunjoye said ‘I Do’ to Oyekan Elegushi. The bride’s mum – Mrs Saidat Oladunjoye is a politician and a former commissioner for Education, Lagos state.
Last week, we brought you all the juicy details about the bride’s traditional bridal looks from her stylist, The Wardrobe Manager. We have all the details about the bride’s stunning nikkai and reception bridal look. The Wardrobe Manager is definitely doing something right.
Check on it!
It was an absolute pleasure working with Eniola, our first Muslim bride. We bonded immediately we met. From our first consultation with her, we both agreed on this look. She hired us immediately after several referrals from past TWM brides. She stuck to the vision from start to finish “effortless elegance”. We were so happy to see our mood board and inspiration images come to life!!!
Thank you Mrs Moore and Mrs Tayo-Oyetibo for the referral
- Bridal Styling: The Wardrobe Manager
- Dress and veil: Tosho Woods
- Turban: Hijabtytude
- Bouquet: Adelas Flowers
- Makeup: Banke Meshida Lawal for BMPRO
- Hairstylist: Hair by Sleame
- Nails: Sharon’s Signature | The Beauty Atelier
- Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
- Accessories: Elsie Joy Bridal
- Photography: Timi Oshin Studios
- Planner: Eventful Nigeria